Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8: Hold On

Dear you,

Sometimes I can’t believe we’ve come this far… you are so close. I can see it coming, but I’m afraid at what it’s going to be like for you. I pray for the ease of it all… I don’t want it to hurt, but I just know it’s going to. I want to hold your hand through it- but that is what He is for. I miss you and really it’s coming on soon. It’s going to be messy- I just know it.

He won’t give up easily… that’s why, no matter what he keeps lying and deceiving and telling you all the crap that still isn’t true no matter how many times he says it. Do you realize that? He could speak a lie to you one million times and that still wouldn’t make it true- don’t let him use that trick on you, please. So many are rallying for this fight for you… so many that I can hardly believe my eyes. My heart is blessed at the sight of an army on the rise… rallying to set you free. Dad is behind this one. His hand is all over it- if you don’t believe me, just look at who He’s sending.

We’re nothing special, not charismatic or popular, more often we’re unnoticed and very quiet, introspective and self-condemning. We know we’re nothing on our own and we’re out only for His glory. We’ve got nothing to offer but what has been given to us. We’re nothing attractive or inspiring, but we love you as He does and that’s why He’s given us the weapons and the message. So we’re coming because He called us. That’s who He’s sending. That’s His army. We are His people. We look just like Him. We’re going to fight, pray, bleed, scream, weep, love, and preach just like Him and perhaps one day we’ll die like Him too. We do this to glorify Him and bring you freedom.

The time is coming on and it’s coming fast. It’s closer than ever and you know it. How do you know it? Because the lies are coming on harder and harder and harder. The chains are being thrown on in greater strength- he’s tightening his grip, isn’t he? Doesn’t that tell you something?

He’s scared. He knows we’re coming and he can’t harm the already dead.

Look for us on the horizon, brother.
Listen for talk of our approach, sister.
The banner has already been raised and our weapons already forged.
We march soon.
Do not give up.
You are loved.
By me.
By us.
My Him.
It’s true.
No matter what he says- it’s true.

Hold on.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.
Dad, give us strength to follow You. To do what You want us to do at the right time. If we're not obedient to what You have instructed, this is all in vain. Please help us to follow You.
-Me