Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You can dress 'em up but....

SURPRISE!
So... yep, decided I was bored with the blue page and that in light of how God has been working in my life so much lately that I'd revamp the page to better represent both the boredom and the renewal. Don't forget to take your shoes off, the black stains easily- haha. Something new- there's a neat little poll to the right that will be featuring a new question every week (or on my whim), please leave your input. Wadda ya think? I hope you like it, though I probably won't change it even if you don't- this took a lot of work ;).

-G

2 comments:

Jessica Sanford said...

Looks good, dude!

You inspired me to give my blog a make-over. You are insprational. haha

Anonymous said...

hey!wow,it does look like you put a lot of work into your blog.i like the way it looks. :)